Monday, May 31, 2010
Heyy, people. Whazzup!

Ohk, LOL. Haha. Bongg never update her blogg de. Go update lah, LOL. Haha, :] &, I'm kinda waitingg for Sakinahh to replyy me. She sayy she go bathe, LOL. Haha.

Todayy trainingg was awesumm-mastic, :DDD. But, my Gastricc pain (I think it's called Gastric.) go spoil it sehh. Hmph, spoilerr.

Stupidd Gastric, :[

Yeah, so, I wanna thank Xinyi, Rongyingg, Shermaine, Aryyssa, Ananyya, Sakinahh, Nabilahh, Jia Yingg, Fiona, Wei Tingg, Syyahira, Shahidah for showingg your cconcern, :]

&&, I wanna sayy extra thankks to Xinyi & Aryyssa for pei-ingg me in the 2.4 km run. Sorryy that I made you guyys become one of the lasts to finish the run, :[

&&&, also to, Shahidah for providingg me with medicated oil & your water bottle, :]

Love you guyys, thankks alot for helpingg todayy, :DDD

Yeah, XD

So, let's talktalk about todayy's trainingg, :] Awesumm-mastic, to sayy, WOOTS !

Yeah, so, we had 2.4 km run first, LOL. Yeah, so that was when I had my Gastric pain, LOL, then, Xingyi & Aryysa pei me. Haha, then, there was a dog in the park. Xingyi keep scaringg Aryysa, Xingyi keep barkingg, LOL, ^^

Wah, then, the Gastric pain got worse, till I cannot tahan, ><

*Wah, freak it man. I typed one whole longg post here. Then, when I published it, effin' Blogger said that HTML code was wrongg. I editted it, then, what came out was almost my whole post, KABOOM! , gone !!! I am so friggin' pissed off now. Stupid Blogger, :[ What's more is, I took like almost 1 HALF HOURS to write it. I am so friggin' friggin' PISSED off, grrrrr.... Freak your mother's ass Blogger, ARGHH ! :[ I hate you, >: Go die, ARGHH. Idk whyy, but, onlyy myy first half of the post & the endingg sentence was published onlyy. Stupid, :[ Go die. I hate you, Blogger, :/ GRRRR. Friggin' PISSED off... *

SexBomb, SexBomb, You're a SexBomb, XD; I got that from a Star World commercial, :]




Statstats ^^

Boom Boom Boom :P


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chatterbox :D

It's The Past (:
Previous Months:
May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

:D ME ME ME !
A n i s a h ♥
imma' a 12 years old girl (: gonna turn 13 when the date, 051297' , hits :D currently studying in West Grove Pri. Jurong Sec. from onetwooohhtenn' ; SPORTSCLASS ! I'm a basketballer :D Adores Demi Lovato ♥ Craves for ice-cream & chocolate :P
Chelsea Lakers Drogba Kobe ♥
OMG, I love ♥ Nigahiga :D
Your goldfish died yesterday, heeh :B
Facebook ! Twitter ( Celebs. Updates only ! )
Other Worlds (:
♥6H'09 ! ♥
♥6H'09
♥Ee Ling
♥Eugene Tan
♥Fang Ting
♥Jovin
♥Jun Xiang
♥Kelvin
♥Kok Yin
♥Sandy
♥Sze-G
♥Wan Ting

♥WGPS Mates ! ♥
♥Yi Yun

♥1'2OHHHTEN' ! ♥
♥1'2SPORTSSUPERSTARRCLASS
♥Ashley
♥Gillian
♥Jia Hui
♥Jia Ying
♥Jia Xuan
♥Marcus
♥Nabilah
♥Sakinah
♥Vanessa
♥Vernice
♥Wei Ting
♥Yee Fong
♥Yiling

♥JSS Bball Seniors ! ♥
♥Chermaine
♥Felicia
♥Joey
♥Kai Lin
♥Pei Wen
♥Raihani
♥Xinyi
♥Ying Xuan
♥Ying Yi

♥JSS Mates ! ♥
♥Afee
♥Amanda
♥Eugene Seah
♥Evelyn
♥Fiona
♥Jia Hao
♥Mamat
♥Phyl Lis
♥Shi Chian
♥Shu Yi
♥Wei Hsiang
♥Yu Xuan
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws