Monday, May 31, 2010
Mhmmhmm...

Olah, people. Haha. I'm kinda bored-ed TTM noww, >< LOL. WOOTS, later have bball trainingg, oh yeah, XD

So, yeah, there's not much to blogg about, except that when I woke up at 9.55am just noww, I realised the first eppyy for the Season 16 of the Simpsons finished alreadyy.

Wa pianggg eh, :[

No more show on tv, then, some random woman knocked on myy door & started blabbering out the wordd, Appointment.

Like, WTH, =.=

BTW, Lee Wyze won American Idol, LOL. I didnt even bother to watch who made it to the Top 12, or is there something like the Top 12, Idk, o.o

I dont reallyy care anyways. As long as theyy produced nicenice de music, I happyy liaos, :p

Haha, & that eppyy was Simon Cowell's last night on American Idol. Hmmm, American Idol will never be the same without his veryy insulting insults.

Oh, well.

Haha, I so damn bo liao, go re-read the previous comments for the photo of 1'2, :p Haha. That picture is like the class blogg, everythingg that happened in 1'2 was 'recorded' in that picture, LOL.

Halal Knife, WTH, :]

LOL, I needa go prepare forr bball trainingg lehs. Later late, tio scolded byy Old Virginn with Red Bucket.

Problemo, :DDD




Statstats ^^

Boom Boom Boom :P


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chatterbox :D

It's The Past (:
Previous Months:
May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

:D ME ME ME !
A n i s a h ♥
imma' a 12 years old girl (: gonna turn 13 when the date, 051297' , hits :D currently studying in West Grove Pri. Jurong Sec. from onetwooohhtenn' ; SPORTSCLASS ! I'm a basketballer :D Adores Demi Lovato ♥ Craves for ice-cream & chocolate :P
Chelsea Lakers Drogba Kobe ♥
OMG, I love ♥ Nigahiga :D
Your goldfish died yesterday, heeh :B
Facebook ! Twitter ( Celebs. Updates only ! )
Other Worlds (:
♥6H'09 ! ♥
♥6H'09
♥Ee Ling
♥Eugene Tan
♥Fang Ting
♥Jovin
♥Jun Xiang
♥Kelvin
♥Kok Yin
♥Sandy
♥Sze-G
♥Wan Ting

♥WGPS Mates ! ♥
♥Yi Yun

♥1'2OHHHTEN' ! ♥
♥1'2SPORTSSUPERSTARRCLASS
♥Ashley
♥Gillian
♥Jia Hui
♥Jia Ying
♥Jia Xuan
♥Marcus
♥Nabilah
♥Sakinah
♥Vanessa
♥Vernice
♥Wei Ting
♥Yee Fong
♥Yiling

♥JSS Bball Seniors ! ♥
♥Chermaine
♥Felicia
♥Joey
♥Kai Lin
♥Pei Wen
♥Raihani
♥Xinyi
♥Ying Xuan
♥Ying Yi

♥JSS Mates ! ♥
♥Afee
♥Amanda
♥Eugene Seah
♥Evelyn
♥Fiona
♥Jia Hao
♥Mamat
♥Phyl Lis
♥Shi Chian
♥Shu Yi
♥Wei Hsiang
♥Yu Xuan
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws