Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Hello, people. Are you people enjoyingg what's on your screen, right now ? Yeah, I'm also enjoyingg the monkeys dancing om my screen now, :] LOL, Idk what I writingg. I chatting with Eugene now. I dont think you guys even care lor. So, yeah.

So, if you blind people notice, I'm writing in Italic font now. Idk why, I just like the way the words are slanted, Idk. Maybe I'm the slanted kind of person, :p Again, I dont think you guys care, right ? I know, so shuddup losers, :]


So, yeah, I changed back to the normal font, :p Not happy, then, not happy lors, I heck care you, ^^ So, yeah. So, let's start on todayy.

I had bball trainingg, then, I went to Starbucks for chicken rice & roti prata. Uhhuh, that's right, you heard me ! I ate chicken rice & roti prata at Starbucks. Nope, I'm not lyingg. Do you guys trust yourself more or trust me more, >< ? Think about it, & you'll realise the answer is me, :p Ohk, fine, you got me. So much for the "who do you trust more" game, geez. Hmphh, >:

Ohk, so, yesternight {Is there such a word ? Oh, well, I dont give a damn.} , Sakinah was laughing, thanks to me, LOL. Haha.

Todayy, I did nothing. I woke up, watched Friends. I wanted to slap myself sehh. I cant believe I missed White Collar, NCIS & the Simpsons. How stupid is that, gosh, >:(

Yeah, so, now, I'm waiting for dragons to come down from the sky, :] Ohk, seriously, I'm bored to death here, gosh. I need entertainment, seriously.

I'm watching iCarly now, haha. So, yeah, I love Sam so much ! I hate Miranda (Carly) so much ! Urghh, I hate her so much, Sam is so much more funnier, for goodness sake, o.o Come on, people, when's your moron brains gonna realise Sam's so much funnier, :]

Haha, LOL. I'm crazyy, ><

Yayy, I'm gonna eat dinner with my mum at Jurong Point later, :] Wanna stalk me ?

Ohk, then, prepare for a black eye, :p

Tomorrow have Bball traininggg, YAYY, :] !




Statstats ^^

Boom Boom Boom :P


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chatterbox :D

It's The Past (:
Previous Months:
May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

:D ME ME ME !
A n i s a h ♥
imma' a 12 years old girl (: gonna turn 13 when the date, 051297' , hits :D currently studying in West Grove Pri. Jurong Sec. from onetwooohhtenn' ; SPORTSCLASS ! I'm a basketballer :D Adores Demi Lovato ♥ Craves for ice-cream & chocolate :P
Chelsea Lakers Drogba Kobe ♥
OMG, I love ♥ Nigahiga :D
Your goldfish died yesterday, heeh :B
Facebook ! Twitter ( Celebs. Updates only ! )
Other Worlds (:
♥6H'09 ! ♥
♥6H'09
♥Ee Ling
♥Eugene Tan
♥Fang Ting
♥Jovin
♥Jun Xiang
♥Kelvin
♥Kok Yin
♥Sandy
♥Sze-G
♥Wan Ting

♥WGPS Mates ! ♥
♥Yi Yun

♥1'2OHHHTEN' ! ♥
♥1'2SPORTSSUPERSTARRCLASS
♥Ashley
♥Gillian
♥Jia Hui
♥Jia Ying
♥Jia Xuan
♥Marcus
♥Nabilah
♥Sakinah
♥Vanessa
♥Vernice
♥Wei Ting
♥Yee Fong
♥Yiling

♥JSS Bball Seniors ! ♥
♥Chermaine
♥Felicia
♥Joey
♥Kai Lin
♥Pei Wen
♥Raihani
♥Xinyi
♥Ying Xuan
♥Ying Yi

♥JSS Mates ! ♥
♥Afee
♥Amanda
♥Eugene Seah
♥Evelyn
♥Fiona
♥Jia Hao
♥Mamat
♥Phyl Lis
♥Shi Chian
♥Shu Yi
♥Wei Hsiang
♥Yu Xuan
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws