Friday, June 4, 2010
LOL, hello, :]

I'm so bored today, :[ I did nothing, >:(

NCIS wasnt even on Star World, stupid, :[ I missed Simpsons again, :[

LOL, I put too many sad faces. ^^

When I woke up today, I couldnt move my legs. Each time I tried to move them, it hurts even more, ouch, :[

My stomach hurts too, not from extreme hunger, -.- , but, from the sit-ups & crunches, :[ LOL, ><

So, yeah, today, my mum forgot to give me money to buy food, so, I was hungry the whole day. That'll help me explain my extreme hunger, >< So, yeah.

I switched on the telly, watched Playhouse Disney, LOL. I know I'm a no-lifer, ><

Then, my mum came back, she bought McSpicy, YUM ! , yayy ! Wahh, the chicken is so damn tender & soft & crispy ! WOOTS ! :]

Got praised for cleaning the house, -.- LOL.

Surfed Internet, ><

Yayy, tomorrow training ! Yayy training !!! :DDD

Boo, Sakinahh's not coming tomorrow, :[ Sad, she left for Malaysia. Go die lah you, Sakinahh, :[

LOL. I wanna watch NCIS. Taylor Lautner's still MINE, >< ! Bleahhh, :p I hate Quarter Pounder, yuckks, >< eww. Gross.

NCIS, :]




Statstats ^^

Boom Boom Boom :P


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chatterbox :D

It's The Past (:
Previous Months:
May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

:D ME ME ME !
A n i s a h ♥
imma' a 12 years old girl (: gonna turn 13 when the date, 051297' , hits :D currently studying in West Grove Pri. Jurong Sec. from onetwooohhtenn' ; SPORTSCLASS ! I'm a basketballer :D Adores Demi Lovato ♥ Craves for ice-cream & chocolate :P
Chelsea Lakers Drogba Kobe ♥
OMG, I love ♥ Nigahiga :D
Your goldfish died yesterday, heeh :B
Facebook ! Twitter ( Celebs. Updates only ! )
Other Worlds (:
♥6H'09 ! ♥
♥6H'09
♥Ee Ling
♥Eugene Tan
♥Fang Ting
♥Jovin
♥Jun Xiang
♥Kelvin
♥Kok Yin
♥Sandy
♥Sze-G
♥Wan Ting

♥WGPS Mates ! ♥
♥Yi Yun

♥1'2OHHHTEN' ! ♥
♥1'2SPORTSSUPERSTARRCLASS
♥Ashley
♥Gillian
♥Jia Hui
♥Jia Ying
♥Jia Xuan
♥Marcus
♥Nabilah
♥Sakinah
♥Vanessa
♥Vernice
♥Wei Ting
♥Yee Fong
♥Yiling

♥JSS Bball Seniors ! ♥
♥Chermaine
♥Felicia
♥Joey
♥Kai Lin
♥Pei Wen
♥Raihani
♥Xinyi
♥Ying Xuan
♥Ying Yi

♥JSS Mates ! ♥
♥Afee
♥Amanda
♥Eugene Seah
♥Evelyn
♥Fiona
♥Jia Hao
♥Mamat
♥Phyl Lis
♥Shi Chian
♥Shu Yi
♥Wei Hsiang
♥Yu Xuan
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws