Tuesday, June 1, 2010
SexBomb, SexBomb, You're a SexBomb, :p

I'm seriouslyy addictedd to that "short songg" or whatever you call it. Myy English sucks, I know. Againn, dont blame it on me, blame it on the... urmms...err...Ah! Blame it on myy SOFA, :p Yes, yes, I know. Stupidd right the sofa?

Yeah, so, todayy, I woke up, brushedd myy teeth, shampoo-ed myy hair, yeah, that;s it, I guess. Went to JP with myy other neighbour & myy annoyingg orange, :p

CHEHH.

With myy annoyingg lil' bro lah, DUH, =.= I'm seriouslyy beingg lame. I'm bored-ed, geddit' losers?

Actuallyy, todayy, got alot 1'2 people go JP. Sakinahh went to JP. Vernice, Jia Xuan, theyy all also. LOL, o.o

Haha, yayy, myy mum came back. Time to eat, WOOTS, :]

I now have to remind Nabilahh of the bball trainings since she lost the form, :] haha. Nabilahh, next time, dont anyhow misplace your form hors, :p CHEHH. Whyy am I beingg such an ass in her neck??? Anyways, Nabillah, reallyy sorryy for eatingg your birthdayy present, seriouslyy sorryy, >: Spank me if you want, :[

Wa pianggg, training on Wednesdayy sehh. Cannot tahan, tomorrow's gonna be a boringg dayy again. hmphh, :[

Haha. I miss Sakinah, Ananyya, Shahidahh & Aryysa.

Oh, yeah, I get to bullyy Aryysa on Saturdayy since she wants me to, :p She not coming on Wednesdayy since she has bball training camp hmphh, stupid, :[

LOL.

SexBomb, ;D




Statstats ^^

Boom Boom Boom :P


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chatterbox :D

It's The Past (:
Previous Months:
May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

:D ME ME ME !
A n i s a h ♥
imma' a 12 years old girl (: gonna turn 13 when the date, 051297' , hits :D currently studying in West Grove Pri. Jurong Sec. from onetwooohhtenn' ; SPORTSCLASS ! I'm a basketballer :D Adores Demi Lovato ♥ Craves for ice-cream & chocolate :P
Chelsea Lakers Drogba Kobe ♥
OMG, I love ♥ Nigahiga :D
Your goldfish died yesterday, heeh :B
Facebook ! Twitter ( Celebs. Updates only ! )
Other Worlds (:
♥6H'09 ! ♥
♥6H'09
♥Ee Ling
♥Eugene Tan
♥Fang Ting
♥Jovin
♥Jun Xiang
♥Kelvin
♥Kok Yin
♥Sandy
♥Sze-G
♥Wan Ting

♥WGPS Mates ! ♥
♥Yi Yun

♥1'2OHHHTEN' ! ♥
♥1'2SPORTSSUPERSTARRCLASS
♥Ashley
♥Gillian
♥Jia Hui
♥Jia Ying
♥Jia Xuan
♥Marcus
♥Nabilah
♥Sakinah
♥Vanessa
♥Vernice
♥Wei Ting
♥Yee Fong
♥Yiling

♥JSS Bball Seniors ! ♥
♥Chermaine
♥Felicia
♥Joey
♥Kai Lin
♥Pei Wen
♥Raihani
♥Xinyi
♥Ying Xuan
♥Ying Yi

♥JSS Mates ! ♥
♥Afee
♥Amanda
♥Eugene Seah
♥Evelyn
♥Fiona
♥Jia Hao
♥Mamat
♥Phyl Lis
♥Shi Chian
♥Shu Yi
♥Wei Hsiang
♥Yu Xuan
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws