Friday, June 11, 2010
Sorry for not blogging. I was seriously kinda busy, >:

Ohk, I'm gonna start on Tuesday till today, :]

Tuesdayy

Heyy, so, on Tuesday, I slacked my butt off at home, ^^ I forgot what I did sehh, umms, I watched NCIS & the Simpsons again, :DDD

WOOTS, found out that NCIS Season 6 is gonna telecast on Fox on 18th July. So excited, yayy, >< ! Wednesdayy

Slacked my butt off at home again, hahah, :P Today was just a duplicate of Tuesday, LOL. Except that, I asked Ananya, Sakinah & BongBong to shopping & Karate Kid movie, :]

Thursdayy

Went for training, >< Damn tiringg sia. Was taught by Mr Tay, Mr Koh's teacher, :O

Did countless layups, ball-handling & stuff, :]

Urmms, took 246 to go JP with Jia Yingg & Qi Ling. On the way, from the double deck view of 246, I saw _______ playing at Street Soccer. Jia Yingg called Sakinahh, then, she took 246 to JP just tosee him, -.- , LOL.

Despo, -.- , LOL. Hahah, Sakinahh sometimes just cracks me up, o.o !

Hmmm, did some window-shopping, :] Awesumm ! Hahah, :P

Walked into this this shop called Elephant @Basement. OMG, the watches were awesumm-mastic, >< ! Somemore, so friggin' cheap sia, 8 bucks only !!! They are having a clearance sale, :P

Me & Sakinahh gonna buy it on Sunday, :DDD !

Saw this really cool Adidas schoolbag. ♥ADIDAS♥ So gonna ask my mum to buy it, :D !

Todayy

Woke up early today since yesterday I slept early, >Demi Lovato ! :DDD My favourite star, :D Listening to all her songs again.

Because of the fact that she is from Disney, people thinks her songs are all stupid or childish. But, you gotta listen to her. She can hit some damn high notes that other singers cant.

&&, overall, Demi is the all-rounder in Disney. Demi even got to guest-star in an episode of Grey's Anatomy, one of the best shows. Awesumm episode, by the way !


Selena's good at acting, but she cant sing at all. All her songs are editted by the techno stuff.

Dont believe ? Go see her videos of singing live & you'll notice the difference, >Grammy , Selena wasnt. So, WTH ?! Why the hell is Selena selling more albums than Demi ?!


Miley ? She's an attention whore, ><

*Sorry to all Miley's & Selena's fans out there, :[ *

BTW, did you guys watch Jaden Smith, the kid actor playing the main role of Karate Kid, on Ellen when he was 10 on YouTube ? He was so funny & cute, ><

"my stomach screams just when I look at you"
"run far away so that I can breathe, even though you're far from suffocating me"
"you've got me smiling in my sleep"
"you've got me singing in my sleep"
from, Catch Me by Demi Lovato.




Statstats ^^

Boom Boom Boom :P


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chatterbox :D

It's The Past (:
Previous Months:
May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

:D ME ME ME !
A n i s a h ♥
imma' a 12 years old girl (: gonna turn 13 when the date, 051297' , hits :D currently studying in West Grove Pri. Jurong Sec. from onetwooohhtenn' ; SPORTSCLASS ! I'm a basketballer :D Adores Demi Lovato ♥ Craves for ice-cream & chocolate :P
Chelsea Lakers Drogba Kobe ♥
OMG, I love ♥ Nigahiga :D
Your goldfish died yesterday, heeh :B
Facebook ! Twitter ( Celebs. Updates only ! )
Other Worlds (:
♥6H'09 ! ♥
♥6H'09
♥Ee Ling
♥Eugene Tan
♥Fang Ting
♥Jovin
♥Jun Xiang
♥Kelvin
♥Kok Yin
♥Sandy
♥Sze-G
♥Wan Ting

♥WGPS Mates ! ♥
♥Yi Yun

♥1'2OHHHTEN' ! ♥
♥1'2SPORTSSUPERSTARRCLASS
♥Ashley
♥Gillian
♥Jia Hui
♥Jia Ying
♥Jia Xuan
♥Marcus
♥Nabilah
♥Sakinah
♥Vanessa
♥Vernice
♥Wei Ting
♥Yee Fong
♥Yiling

♥JSS Bball Seniors ! ♥
♥Chermaine
♥Felicia
♥Joey
♥Kai Lin
♥Pei Wen
♥Raihani
♥Xinyi
♥Ying Xuan
♥Ying Yi

♥JSS Mates ! ♥
♥Afee
♥Amanda
♥Eugene Seah
♥Evelyn
♥Fiona
♥Jia Hao
♥Mamat
♥Phyl Lis
♥Shi Chian
♥Shu Yi
♥Wei Hsiang
♥Yu Xuan
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws