Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Errr, hey ? LLOL.

Today quite a fun day larhh, ecept for Chemistry ; Science part -.- As usual >:

Best periods were definitely Math & Malay [!] , surprisingly ^^

Math was we did some udderly' crazy surveys (: LLOL, I love Mr Chin's laughter. LMAO ! :D

Yong Lum forced me to tell him what's pussy in Malay, go pull bag. Wahh, despo man this guy O.O

Malay played Scrabble. HAHAH, quite pervertic larhhs. :x LLOL, I tried to see Ridwan's letters, then, in the end, accidentally flipped it over. Ridwan & I kept laughing lorhs. :P Perverts -- Nabilah & Ridwan (:

Errr, then, stayed back after school with Wei Ting & Mr Tey :D Had a heart-to-heart talk with him. (: He go treat us drink sia, wahh sehh. &&, blackmailed me to take school bus to Clementi Sports, with 10 rounds 'bout the bball court >: I sat with Mr Tey.

Watched lil' bit of Unity vs. SCGS match. Unity won, AGAIN -.-

CBoys' match ; Jurong vs. Pei Cai :D We won, forgot score :[ But, National Top 4 lerhs. CONGRATS :D

Valent. was being a funny bastard, I kept ROFL. ^^ He accidentally hit a ping-pong boy with a ping-pong ball. LMAOOOO.

Took school bus back, Nabilah & Syahira kept trying to pull out one of Alvin's hair xD LMAOOOO.

Boys raped Aiman in school, forced him to say, ' I Love Yi Ling' to get his phone back. LLOL, some pervertic stuff happened :x

Went home with Wei Ting & Fiona. Wahh, they kept teasing my bag, because it's the same as Vikram >: Somemore, Vikram there lehsssss. Ohhh, freak it. TSK I seriously dk sia. FMLLLLLLLLLL :@

LLOL.

Went Mac. near JSS first, bought ice-cream & talktalk :D Took 240 home, slept. zzzz. ^^

Congrats to Muhammad Yi Ling & Tee Aiman ! 020710' borh <:

TOMORROW HAVE PE FOR THE FIRST 4 FRIGGIN' HOURS ! BBALL ! I just love Wednesdays :D

Bye, I havent do homework. I'm dead >:




Statstats ^^

Boom Boom Boom :P


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chatterbox :D

It's The Past (:
Previous Months:
May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

:D ME ME ME !
A n i s a h ♥
imma' a 12 years old girl (: gonna turn 13 when the date, 051297' , hits :D currently studying in West Grove Pri. Jurong Sec. from onetwooohhtenn' ; SPORTSCLASS ! I'm a basketballer :D Adores Demi Lovato ♥ Craves for ice-cream & chocolate :P
Chelsea Lakers Drogba Kobe ♥
OMG, I love ♥ Nigahiga :D
Your goldfish died yesterday, heeh :B
Facebook ! Twitter ( Celebs. Updates only ! )
Other Worlds (:
♥6H'09 ! ♥
♥6H'09
♥Ee Ling
♥Eugene Tan
♥Fang Ting
♥Jovin
♥Jun Xiang
♥Kelvin
♥Kok Yin
♥Sandy
♥Sze-G
♥Wan Ting

♥WGPS Mates ! ♥
♥Yi Yun

♥1'2OHHHTEN' ! ♥
♥1'2SPORTSSUPERSTARRCLASS
♥Ashley
♥Gillian
♥Jia Hui
♥Jia Ying
♥Jia Xuan
♥Marcus
♥Nabilah
♥Sakinah
♥Vanessa
♥Vernice
♥Wei Ting
♥Yee Fong
♥Yiling

♥JSS Bball Seniors ! ♥
♥Chermaine
♥Felicia
♥Joey
♥Kai Lin
♥Pei Wen
♥Raihani
♥Xinyi
♥Ying Xuan
♥Ying Yi

♥JSS Mates ! ♥
♥Afee
♥Amanda
♥Eugene Seah
♥Evelyn
♥Fiona
♥Jia Hao
♥Mamat
♥Phyl Lis
♥Shi Chian
♥Shu Yi
♥Wei Hsiang
♥Yu Xuan
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws