Sunday, July 11, 2010
Hello aliens.

I'm back, to kill you.

Ohk, whatever. -.-

Yesterday, never update cos' I lazy (: Tsk me, I dont care :P

MT is first period ): Went computer lab to research for Malay project. LOL, I searchsearch for the first few minutes, then, I go FB. ^^ HAHAH.

Eh, Nabilah also, so, scold her also (:

PE is second period. (: MR TEY ! :D Did all that ball handling stuff. :\ Marcus kept trying to hit me with the ball. zzz. He bo liao de [:

Stupid Valent. , SJH & CYX. Keep asking me do faster ): Go die laarhh :P

Put back bball at the cage, TWT & SJH kept teasing me. Hmphh >:

Recess is third period. Eateat. Went up class early. Wa lao, boys were changing in class ! Wahh, fvck man they all, keep asking me see >:( Perverts. xD

CME was fourth period (: Wanted to chiong Math, but, then, got one female with a weird accent came in & told us she would be taking over this period & Literature from then on.

Ms Heng, [ That's her name ! xD] , gonna teach us Literature from now onwards. She actually Australian, no wonder accent so weird :x But, I love it. It just gives me a reason why I like Literature, &, am looking forward to every Literature lesson ^^

OHMIGOSH, I sound like a nerd :x

Went through the purple Literature book. She very clear at explaining everything. :D Yong Lum, Yih Xuan & S. Jia Hao left early for bball competiton O.O

Math was last period (: Recap the Graphs & Charts again with Mr Chin o.o Qi Ling exchanged seats with Wei Ting (Y) Not that I dislike WT, just that, I got an urge to sit with QL that day :x LOL.

Dismissed. Went bball match with Sakinah, Ashley, Qi Ling, Ananya, Nabilah & Wei Ting ^^ In the end, only Wei Ting & Ananya plus me go support only, due to some unknown circumstances, that only 6 of us know :x HEHEH.

Arrived at the second quarter. C Boys were leading ! (: Good for them. Ohk uhh, the match quite boring honestly, since the C Boys keep scoring. But, still entertaining to watch. Especially, S. Jia Hao's epic fall :x Wahh, he seemed quite angry when he got up. His face was like.. idkhowdescribe :x

In the end, they win ^^ Their next match against NORTH VISTA. Very good school o.o Arhh yahh, no matter what, they already qualify for next round, since they already defeated Dunman High & iforgotschoolname. But, no matter what, JIA YOUS ! :D

Next Monday is C Girls match against Zhonghua (: JIA YOUS ! :D Can win de :D

Went back to school, &, watched C Boys train for awhile, then, met up with lil' bro & mum at JP. 242ed home (:

Then, rushed to hospital to visit grandma. Came home at 2 am + ? So damn sleepy, literally dropped dead on the couch ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Came late today ): Because overslept. Wanted to skip training, but, scared lose out. My eye bags are MASSIVE !

Today, training. Some Lakesiders & Jurong Pri.-ers came today for DSA Selection Test Bball Heng Wei & Tay Wee came to help out :x Everyone was busy teasing Valerie. HEEH.

Wahh sehh, all the Jurong Pri. DSA candidates very propro lors. Somemore, this year, Valent. , SJH, Marcus also from Jurong Pri. last time, &, are good bballers. Weird... What's their secret ?!

Got this guy, number 16 [ They wore shirts with numbers behind to identify them.] , very good lehs. Confirm go in leh larh. Think he will be the next Danish Han ^^ HAHAH.

Did 1-2-2 Trap (?) formation. Very fun (: Did 17x2 trips plus, suicide >: I think I didnt do the last trip properly lerhs, damnn me >:( Fvck. Restrest, then, dismissed. Then, JERSEYS ! :DDD Like, finally lorhs (:

♥ 5 ! ♥ WHOO ! I wanna change shoes. I look so weird in black shoes ): I think have to buy new one, instead of exhange, since, I wore them for quite a long while. :\ Last resort >:




Statstats ^^

Boom Boom Boom :P


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chatterbox :D

It's The Past (:
Previous Months:
May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

:D ME ME ME !
A n i s a h ♥
imma' a 12 years old girl (: gonna turn 13 when the date, 051297' , hits :D currently studying in West Grove Pri. Jurong Sec. from onetwooohhtenn' ; SPORTSCLASS ! I'm a basketballer :D Adores Demi Lovato ♥ Craves for ice-cream & chocolate :P
Chelsea Lakers Drogba Kobe ♥
OMG, I love ♥ Nigahiga :D
Your goldfish died yesterday, heeh :B
Facebook ! Twitter ( Celebs. Updates only ! )
Other Worlds (:
♥6H'09 ! ♥
♥6H'09
♥Ee Ling
♥Eugene Tan
♥Fang Ting
♥Jovin
♥Jun Xiang
♥Kelvin
♥Kok Yin
♥Sandy
♥Sze-G
♥Wan Ting

♥WGPS Mates ! ♥
♥Yi Yun

♥1'2OHHHTEN' ! ♥
♥1'2SPORTSSUPERSTARRCLASS
♥Ashley
♥Gillian
♥Jia Hui
♥Jia Ying
♥Jia Xuan
♥Marcus
♥Nabilah
♥Sakinah
♥Vanessa
♥Vernice
♥Wei Ting
♥Yee Fong
♥Yiling

♥JSS Bball Seniors ! ♥
♥Chermaine
♥Felicia
♥Joey
♥Kai Lin
♥Pei Wen
♥Raihani
♥Xinyi
♥Ying Xuan
♥Ying Yi

♥JSS Mates ! ♥
♥Afee
♥Amanda
♥Eugene Seah
♥Evelyn
♥Fiona
♥Jia Hao
♥Mamat
♥Phyl Lis
♥Shi Chian
♥Shu Yi
♥Wei Hsiang
♥Yu Xuan
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws