Monday, July 12, 2010
Heyy. Think I gonna make this a short post, since I'm like quite tired ? (: LOL.

English was horrible. I wrote rubbish & nonsense in my Essay Test ): I suck, tsk.

Literature was with Ms Heng again ^^ Enjoyable, especially the Live Demostration :D Yi Ling kept giggling when it was her turn to act out her script. :] Ohhohh, &&, we read the true story of the 3 little pigs. o.o

Recess eateat lorhs with Nabilah, Ashley & Qi Ling :P Ashley & Qi Ling kept poking me HARD ):

MT, Nabilah & I was kinda irritated by Haziq :x HAHAH, Valentino very funny when he climb the stairs. He take 3 steps at a time. Me & Nabilah try do also cannot :\ How he do sia ? Tsk.

Home Econs ; 2 hours. :D Jenn & her friend lent me their tea towel sets & container cos' I forgot buy >.< Wahh, hengg arh they save me (: Thanks uhh xD Wahh, the Home Econs. teacher very temperamental nia >: Scary. Baked Sherperd's Pie. idk why I got a headache when I smelt the cooked garlic & onions (?) Me & Nabilah scored 8 ! (Y)

Yayy, Wednesday have Home Econs. make-up lesson for Youth Day :D HEEH. 1 hour.

Assembly @ Pulse Studio. Sat beside Nabilah & Yong Lum. Yee Fong & Edwin very sick sia. Edwin keep kicking my ass >:( Go die larhs. He called me a pussy -.- Seriously ? HAHAH. Yong Lum kept making me laugh (: Nabilah specs. tio scratched liaos. Tsk.

Learnt about Skin Care O.O

Stayed back for awhile after school with Ashley, Qi Ling, Jia Ying, Nabilah & Ananya (: Eateat, then, go JP ; Mac. :D Ate French Fries & ice-cream :P I have a sweet tooth xD

Tomorrow watching C Boys' Jurong vs. North Vista :DDD JIA YOUS ! ^^

NCIS Season 6 ♥

Hate me all you want, I dont give a damn (:




Statstats ^^

Boom Boom Boom :P


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chatterbox :D

It's The Past (:
Previous Months:
May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

:D ME ME ME !
A n i s a h ♥
imma' a 12 years old girl (: gonna turn 13 when the date, 051297' , hits :D currently studying in West Grove Pri. Jurong Sec. from onetwooohhtenn' ; SPORTSCLASS ! I'm a basketballer :D Adores Demi Lovato ♥ Craves for ice-cream & chocolate :P
Chelsea Lakers Drogba Kobe ♥
OMG, I love ♥ Nigahiga :D
Your goldfish died yesterday, heeh :B
Facebook ! Twitter ( Celebs. Updates only ! )
Other Worlds (:
♥6H'09 ! ♥
♥6H'09
♥Ee Ling
♥Eugene Tan
♥Fang Ting
♥Jovin
♥Jun Xiang
♥Kelvin
♥Kok Yin
♥Sandy
♥Sze-G
♥Wan Ting

♥WGPS Mates ! ♥
♥Yi Yun

♥1'2OHHHTEN' ! ♥
♥1'2SPORTSSUPERSTARRCLASS
♥Ashley
♥Gillian
♥Jia Hui
♥Jia Ying
♥Jia Xuan
♥Marcus
♥Nabilah
♥Sakinah
♥Vanessa
♥Vernice
♥Wei Ting
♥Yee Fong
♥Yiling

♥JSS Bball Seniors ! ♥
♥Chermaine
♥Felicia
♥Joey
♥Kai Lin
♥Pei Wen
♥Raihani
♥Xinyi
♥Ying Xuan
♥Ying Yi

♥JSS Mates ! ♥
♥Afee
♥Amanda
♥Eugene Seah
♥Evelyn
♥Fiona
♥Jia Hao
♥Mamat
♥Phyl Lis
♥Shi Chian
♥Shu Yi
♥Wei Hsiang
♥Yu Xuan
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws