Sunday, July 25, 2010
iduwwandoscience;chemistryproject >:

HAHAH, I borh liao, nothing to do ^^

Later, at 2 pm, going JP library do Chemistry report >: ARGGHH, I feel so weird not doing it with my former group members :\ BOO :[

Media Literacy group : Vernice, Anabel, me & Li Ling :D Yih Xuan & S. Jia Hao got into the same group :( KNN.

HAHAHAHAH (: Later, come back, then, blog about how the report went (: Shit, I never do Home Econs. !

FVCK. My group never even ask anything about it. I'm pissed >:( Freak it. All I do )): Urgghhh, I rather go back to my former group >': Tomorrow recess then do lorhhs, no choice >:

Cboys' lost to North Vista :( , but, nevermind :D They are in the National Top 4 already, how good is that ? Next year, try harder, kays' (: jiayousjiayous everyone ^^ Even me, if I wanna get into the team next year :]

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky, are like shooting stars (:

*****

@9.01 pm <:

Hello. I come back liaos from project :D Rushed from Grandma's house to JP library O.O

Shifra, Wei Ting, Li Ling, Syahira, Qi Ling, Seraphina, Yih Xuan, Yee Fong & Sheryl were there <: Many horhhs ? HAHAHAH (:

3 of my former group's members were there :D Somewhat like a group reunion, except S. Jia Hao wasnt' there >: If not, will be complete lorhhs :\

Yee Fong bought bubble tea for all of us. He took like only 15 minutes ? Fast man he O.O

Ate roti prata & kaya toast at the playground, drank bubble tea at the playground :P The librarians said cannot bring outside food in marhhs -.- Syahira go lie down on the hammock there ^^ LMAOOO.

Went back in helped Vernice & Sheryl with project (: Left at around 6.30 pm ? idk, LOL :D

Bought McFlurry. WHOOWHOOWHOO ! ^^

Went home arhhh, then, play comp. lorhhs <:

Gangsterism is cool. HAHAHAHAH. Kidding <:




Statstats ^^

Boom Boom Boom :P


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chatterbox :D

It's The Past (:
Previous Months:
May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

:D ME ME ME !
A n i s a h ♥
imma' a 12 years old girl (: gonna turn 13 when the date, 051297' , hits :D currently studying in West Grove Pri. Jurong Sec. from onetwooohhtenn' ; SPORTSCLASS ! I'm a basketballer :D Adores Demi Lovato ♥ Craves for ice-cream & chocolate :P
Chelsea Lakers Drogba Kobe ♥
OMG, I love ♥ Nigahiga :D
Your goldfish died yesterday, heeh :B
Facebook ! Twitter ( Celebs. Updates only ! )
Other Worlds (:
♥6H'09 ! ♥
♥6H'09
♥Ee Ling
♥Eugene Tan
♥Fang Ting
♥Jovin
♥Jun Xiang
♥Kelvin
♥Kok Yin
♥Sandy
♥Sze-G
♥Wan Ting

♥WGPS Mates ! ♥
♥Yi Yun

♥1'2OHHHTEN' ! ♥
♥1'2SPORTSSUPERSTARRCLASS
♥Ashley
♥Gillian
♥Jia Hui
♥Jia Ying
♥Jia Xuan
♥Marcus
♥Nabilah
♥Sakinah
♥Vanessa
♥Vernice
♥Wei Ting
♥Yee Fong
♥Yiling

♥JSS Bball Seniors ! ♥
♥Chermaine
♥Felicia
♥Joey
♥Kai Lin
♥Pei Wen
♥Raihani
♥Xinyi
♥Ying Xuan
♥Ying Yi

♥JSS Mates ! ♥
♥Afee
♥Amanda
♥Eugene Seah
♥Evelyn
♥Fiona
♥Jia Hao
♥Mamat
♥Phyl Lis
♥Shi Chian
♥Shu Yi
♥Wei Hsiang
♥Yu Xuan
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws