Sunday, August 8, 2010
' reflection 'day -.-
:\ today's not really a good day.

Went for madrasah, my lil' bro tagged along. Dont know why it ended early today too.

Realised puasa's just a few days away, wait ... , scratch that, 3 FRIGGIN' DAYS ! I'm like so not prepared, can ? I have to seemingly ' look forward ' to intensive basketball trainings for one whole month without water.

&&, even if I want to skip trainings for the whole month, that would be simply stupid. I'm just risking my chances of getting into the basketball team next year.

Final decision : ATTEND BASKETBALL TRAININGS & SURVIVE FOR THE WHOLE MONTH.

Enough about that for now. Didnt went for the CIP carnival today :\ I bet I missed a whole load of fun there, since basically almost the whole class attended it ? Seriously, fvck.

So, instead, I took the time reflecting on myself & crying about it this year -.-

I realised I've taken advantaged of ( Not in that way, fvckers -.- ) , used, & stuff, kays' ?

All of a sudden,



I feel like I'm not needed in school anymore. All my used-to-be good & best friends dislikes / hates me, now, I'm not really that close to anyone like before.

I'm missing my pri. school, where, back there, my immature mind thinks that enjoying the school life & studying like a geek is my only priorities :\

Each time I comfort someone, did something good to someone, or whatsoever, somehow, bad things start coming to me. &&, each time, I become a bitch, something bad also comes to me /:

Like, wtf larh seriously ==

Also, friends are having relationship problems :\

Seriously, life sucks major now. Really sucks big time for me, at least ):

Common Test is so damnn fvcking near, &, I havent revised anything. I dont understand anything about that effin' Chemistry ! Honestly, I wanna restart Chemistry again -.-


Watch me everyone, as I rediscover my destiny (:

Mum coming back tomorrow (Y) maybe gonna get phone contract plan ^^ YAYY ! Kay' , gonna finish up reading Afee's blog (:
I also wanna watch ' Master of Study ' . Afee recomended it in her blog :P

I still scared of puasa :\

@ 10.05 pm : Forgot tomorrow Singapore's birthday _|_




Statstats ^^

Boom Boom Boom :P


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chatterbox :D

It's The Past (:
Previous Months:
May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

:D ME ME ME !
A n i s a h ♥
imma' a 12 years old girl (: gonna turn 13 when the date, 051297' , hits :D currently studying in West Grove Pri. Jurong Sec. from onetwooohhtenn' ; SPORTSCLASS ! I'm a basketballer :D Adores Demi Lovato ♥ Craves for ice-cream & chocolate :P
Chelsea Lakers Drogba Kobe ♥
OMG, I love ♥ Nigahiga :D
Your goldfish died yesterday, heeh :B
Facebook ! Twitter ( Celebs. Updates only ! )
Other Worlds (:
♥6H'09 ! ♥
♥6H'09
♥Ee Ling
♥Eugene Tan
♥Fang Ting
♥Jovin
♥Jun Xiang
♥Kelvin
♥Kok Yin
♥Sandy
♥Sze-G
♥Wan Ting

♥WGPS Mates ! ♥
♥Yi Yun

♥1'2OHHHTEN' ! ♥
♥1'2SPORTSSUPERSTARRCLASS
♥Ashley
♥Gillian
♥Jia Hui
♥Jia Ying
♥Jia Xuan
♥Marcus
♥Nabilah
♥Sakinah
♥Vanessa
♥Vernice
♥Wei Ting
♥Yee Fong
♥Yiling

♥JSS Bball Seniors ! ♥
♥Chermaine
♥Felicia
♥Joey
♥Kai Lin
♥Pei Wen
♥Raihani
♥Xinyi
♥Ying Xuan
♥Ying Yi

♥JSS Mates ! ♥
♥Afee
♥Amanda
♥Eugene Seah
♥Evelyn
♥Fiona
♥Jia Hao
♥Mamat
♥Phyl Lis
♥Shi Chian
♥Shu Yi
♥Wei Hsiang
♥Yu Xuan
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws